Data Center Operation: Capacity
Infrastructure capacity planning and optimization via shared data center model, enabling efficient equipment provisioning and right-sizing of your data center.
Simulation, optimization, and planning of infrastructure capacities to right-size the data center
FunctiesData Center Operation: Capacity predicts the optimal location for physical infrastructure and rack-based IT equipment based on the availability and requirements of physical infrastructure capacity; and user defined requirements such as redundancy, network and business use grouping. It reduces stranded capacity through optimized use of the physical infrastructure and avoids unplanned downtime. With its sophisticated simulation based on live data, Data Center Operation: Capacity proactively analyzes the impact of changes before they occur, enabling informed decision making and planning, ensuring that your physical infrastructure provides the required capacity for current and future needs..
- Available Capacity - Global view of available capacity within an organizational context, providing an instant calculation of actual space, power and cooling consumption, power and network port availability and floor and rack weight limits against overall data center capacity constraints.
- Capacity policies - Group IT equipment to match availability needs and avoid stranded space, power and cooling capacity.
- Keyword tagging - Highlight location constraints through keyword tagging of data center racks or equipment, for both technical and business-level categorization of assets.
- Measured power data - Prevent overloads through graphical display of average and peak power usage by measuring actual consumption through metered rack PDUs and branch circuit monitoring.
- Power dependency path - Map the power path and physical system relationships and dependencies, providing detailed overview of electrical distribution and phase balancing for a detailed impact analysis.
- Asset library - Utilize the extensive catalog of physical infrastructure and IT devices from leading vendors.
- Custom devices - Quickly customize library assets to your specifications in just 2 clicks, amending custom properties such as power requirements and MAC address etc.
- Global asset search - Quickly locate assets through free text search, and export equipment data to excel format.
- Live dashboard - Gain transparency to data center key performance indicators through easily configured web dashboards, displaying customizable management-level information.
- Vendor neutral - Allows for modeling equipment and data from any vendor, providing support for existing data center environments.
- Localization - User interface available in major local languages; English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese & Italian.
- Optional deployment services - Ensure speedy deployment through the use of Schneider Electric Professional Services.
- Shared data model - Ensure mature and synchronized data throughout the entire data center life cycle.
- Business impact - Shows the consequence of device failure on data center infrastructure equipment for instant identification of critical business application impacts.
- Infrastructure failure to IT impact - Critical events are translated into server impact analysis, and virtual machines at risk are automatically migrated to healthy hosts.
- IT equipment guidance - Instant server placement recommendation through real-time analysis of available data center capacity, including power, cooling, u-space, network and power ports, capacity strategies, weight limits and more.
- Scenario analysis - Try out future data center changes and view the impact, without making any changes to their live StruxureWare Data Center Operation application.
- Simulation of device failures - Enables data center operators to proactively identify how a device failure will impact business critical applications and maintain redundancy during maintenance.
- Multi-user access - Enables several users to carry out work on the application simultaneously and merging changes from different users seamlessly.
- Password Security - User-selectable password with strong password rules and reset password mechanism.
ContactHeeft u een vraag of suggestie? Neem gerust contact met ons op. Contact CCC
Zoek een distributeurVind eenvoudig de dichtstbijzijnde distributeur van Schneider Electric. Vind distributeur
Product niet langer beschikbaar?Zoek een alternatief en/of vervangend product via deze tool. Productsubstitutietool